D4U Inspiration. Autumn Vibes in Digital ArtD4U Inspiration. Autumn Vibes in Digital Art The inspirational set of digital artworks by various graphic designers. Designs full of autumn vibes and colors.
Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” (Albert Camus)
Autumn is appearing on the scene, felt stronger and stronger day by day. It is coming with all its magic of rustling leaves, dim lights, slight gradients, changing hues and shades of diverse color palette, shorter days and cosy sounds of the rain pelting in the windows. It is the time of early twilights, hot tea, and inspiration taken straight from nature.
Today’s issue of D4U Inspiration is also devoted to the autumn vibes which are already in the air. No secret, this season has been the source of great inspiration for plenty of artists presenting different artistic schools and directions. Today the heritage of autumn art is growing larger, adding the works accomplished in digital techniques to classic and traditional visual art performance. This time we collected here the set of works by graphic designers having various styles still united by deep feeling of all the faces of the autumn season.
No doubt, the main and obvious function behind the presented works is aesthetic satisfaction they provide to the viewers. Still, let’s look a bit closer at how works of this sort can be used in the aspect of problem-solving design for users. Among the functional aspects and methods of their application, we could mention:
- illustrations in books, especially if their target audience is kids who need a lot of visual support for the textual material
- illustrations for posters, invitations, and postcards
- branding elements supporting the general visual style concept of the brand or company
- graphics used in game design
- decoration for theme corners, photo spots, theme parties, and fairs
- illustrations for websites setting the theme
- graphic support for e-commerce resources: specific autumn sales, collections, and offers
- graphic materials for lessons and clubs, for example, classes on speech development with kids
- graphic support for art lessons
- blog illustrations and featured images
- interactive elements in digital interfaces, etc.
So, let’s get inspired and feel the best of autumn richness!
By Emily Dove
By Ilias Sounas
By Brad Renner
By Peter Nagy
By Yoga Perdana
By Jez Burrows
By Laura Bohill
By Kevin Yang
Bright productive autumn to you! Stay tuned!
You may also like the collections of motherhood illustrations, autumn illustrations, environmental protection art, love illustrations, spring illustrations, winter illustrations, lockdown life illustrations, shopping illustrations, and other D4U Inspiration posts