- make the design of packaging that will quickly set the connection with the target audience
- keep up with the laws of harmony and visual hierarchy to make the key details the most noticeable
- find the solutions for making the packaging both practical and aesthetic
- keep the hard balance between recognizability and originality
- combine beauty and information in the way clear to buyers
- keep the consistency with the general brand and promotion strategy if it exists.
Ahead of the Pack: Sophisticated Packaging Designs.
you might also like
Basics of Information Architecture for Designers
The article providing insights into the basics of information architecture for designers and setting the link between IA, UX and UI for websites and applications.2017.10.26 Read More
How Human Memory Works: Insights for UX Designers.
The article giving insights into the ways human memory works and considering the factors of its influence on UX design solutions for websites and mobile apps.2017.10.17 Read More
Typography in UI: Guide for Beginners.
In design, every layout element plays its role. This article presents the insights into the basics of typography for web and mobile UI to make the copy powerful and effective.2017.10.05 Read More