- Set the Rules of the document in Points (Right click - -> points);
- Avoid divisional measures of the objects in points;
- Avoid divisional measures of the objects placement;
- Avoid multiplying the measures from the guideline by any modificator; they should be used directly, i.e. navigation bar is drawn with the height of 44 points, not 88 as we would do in pixels;
- Instead of pixel grid, it's better to use the grid of 1 point. It makes drawing more convenient.
How to effectively resize mockups for different screen sizes in Photoshop
you might also like
How Human Memory Works: Insights for UX Designers.
The article giving insights into the ways human memory works and considering the factors of its influence on UX design solutions for websites and mobile apps.2017.10.17 Read More
Typography in UI: Guide for Beginners.
In design, every layout element plays its role. This article presents the insights into the basics of typography for web and mobile UI to make the copy powerful and effective.2017.10.05 Read More
Design Case Study: Reborn. Identity for a Restaurant.
Case study on branding: read the story about identity design for an innovative self-service Chinese restaurant, from logo to the set of branded items.2017.09.29 Read More