- make the design of packaging that will quickly set the connection with the target audience
- keep up with the laws of harmony and visual hierarchy to make the key details the most noticeable
- find the solutions for making the packaging both practical and aesthetic
- keep the hard balance between recognizability and originality
- combine beauty and information in the way clear to buyers
- keep the consistency with the general brand and promotion strategy if it exists.
Ahead of the Pack: Sophisticated Packaging Designs.
you might also like
Psychology in Design: How to Understand Users.
The article giving insights into general principles of psychology which can help designers know users better and create user-friendly web and mobile interfaces.2017.09.21 Read More
Animality: Awesome Illustrations by Therese Larsson.
Fresh D4U Inspiration collection is all about animals: check the stunning illustrations by Therese Larsson, the freelance artist from Sweden.2017.09.19 Read More
Gamification in UX. Boosting User Engagement.
The article is focused on the aspect of gamification applied for mobile applications and websites for engaging UX design and user-friendly interactions.2017.09.18 Read More