- make the design of packaging that will quickly set the connection with the target audience
- keep up with the laws of harmony and visual hierarchy to make the key details the most noticeable
- find the solutions for making the packaging both practical and aesthetic
- keep the hard balance between recognizability and originality
- combine beauty and information in the way clear to buyers
- keep the consistency with the general brand and promotion strategy if it exists.
Ahead of the Pack: Sophisticated Packaging Designs.
you might also like
Color Theory: Brief Guide for Designers.
The article focused on the basics of color theory and color combinations in design: learn more about color wheel, RGB, CMYK and models of color harmony.2017.07.11 Read More
Animated Logo: Dynamic Way to Present a Brand.
The collection of animated logos and a brief review of their benefits for digital marketing: see how motion can be elegantly used in design for branding.2017.07.07 Read More
Designing Apps for Smartwatches: UI Tips.
The brief and useful article presenting insights to UI design for wearables: points to consider creating applications for the growing sector of wearable devices.2017.06.30 Read More