- Set the Rules of the document in Points (Right click - -> points);
- Avoid divisional measures of the objects in points;
- Avoid divisional measures of the objects placement;
- Avoid multiplying the measures from the guideline by any modificator; they should be used directly, i.e. navigation bar is drawn with the height of 44 points, not 88 as we would do in pixels;
- Instead of pixel grid, it's better to use the grid of 1 point. It makes drawing more convenient.
How to effectively resize mockups for different screen sizes in Photoshop
you might also like
Design for Onboarding: Mobile App Tutorials.
The article devoted to the design of app tutorials, the vital element of the effective onboarding: tips and methods of creating user-friendly app introduction.2017.04.26 Read More
Design Case Study: Opera. Animation for Product Video.
The fresh case study on animation: the story of Opera project on the design of flat animated video showing key innovations the browser presented during the year.2017.04.13 Read More
Must-See Speeches on UX and Product Design by Top Experts. Set 2.
Fresh collections of videos featuring speeches from top experts in the areas of product design and user experience.2017.04.06 Read More