- Set the Rules of the document in Points (Right click - -> points);
- Avoid divisional measures of the objects in points;
- Avoid divisional measures of the objects placement;
- Avoid multiplying the measures from the guideline by any modificator; they should be used directly, i.e. navigation bar is drawn with the height of 44 points, not 88 as we would do in pixels;
- Instead of pixel grid, it's better to use the grid of 1 point. It makes drawing more convenient.
How to effectively resize mockups for different screen sizes in Photoshop
you might also like
Useful Tips on Time Management for Design Professionals
The article presenting the brief review of time-management in the creative process as well as tips which designers could use to manage their time effectively.2017.06.23 Read More
Ahead of the Pack: Sophisticated Packaging Designs.
The collection of stylish and elegant packaging designs for diverse products: examples showing the successful combination of beauty and function.2017.06.19 Read More
Interface Animation: Eye-Pleasing, Problem-Solving.
The article analyzing problem-solving potential of animation in user interfaces. Types of problems users can have in UI interactions and animated solutions for them.2017.06.07 Read More