- Set the Rules of the document in Points (Right click - -> points);
- Avoid divisional measures of the objects in points;
- Avoid divisional measures of the objects placement;
- Avoid multiplying the measures from the guideline by any modificator; they should be used directly, i.e. navigation bar is drawn with the height of 44 points, not 88 as we would do in pixels;
- Instead of pixel grid, it's better to use the grid of 1 point. It makes drawing more convenient.
How to effectively resize mockups for different screen sizes in Photoshop
you might also like
Strategies and Principles of UX Design for E-Commerce
The articles providing general insights on design for e-commerce websites and mobile applications in business, UX and UI perspectives: tips and strategies to consider.2017.08.09 Read More
Sunny and Rainy Design: Weather Apps UI Collection.
New inspiring collection of designs, this time in UI design perspective: check the variety of interface concepts for weather applications.2017.08.08 Read More
Happy Birthday, Harry Potter! Spirit of Magic in Digital Art.
Fresh collection of digital artworks devoted to Harry Potter to celebrate the birthday of the favorite hero and his author: illustrations, characters, episodes.2017.07.31 Read More