- Set the Rules of the document in Points (Right click - -> points);
- Avoid divisional measures of the objects in points;
- Avoid divisional measures of the objects placement;
- Avoid multiplying the measures from the guideline by any modificator; they should be used directly, i.e. navigation bar is drawn with the height of 44 points, not 88 as we would do in pixels;
- Instead of pixel grid, it's better to use the grid of 1 point. It makes drawing more convenient.
How to effectively resize mockups for different screen sizes in Photoshop
you might also like
D4U Review: omg-img. When Adding Icon Is a Piece of Cake.
The issue of D4U Review introducing a service omg-img enabling users to embed icons they need right into the HTML for web pages.2017.05.25 Read More
Color in Design: Influence on User Behavior.
The article is devoted to the issue of using various colors in user interfaces and branding design, associations and the influence of color choice on user behavior.2017.05.19 Read More
Design Case Study: Big City Guide. UI for Landing Page.
Design case study on web design showing the creative process for landing page presenting Big City Guide, web service informing travelers about diverse cities of the world.2017.05.12 Read More