- Set the Rules of the document in Points (Right click - -> points);
- Avoid divisional measures of the objects in points;
- Avoid divisional measures of the objects placement;
- Avoid multiplying the measures from the guideline by any modificator; they should be used directly, i.e. navigation bar is drawn with the height of 44 points, not 88 as we would do in pixels;
- Instead of pixel grid, it's better to use the grid of 1 point. It makes drawing more convenient.
How to effectively resize mockups for different screen sizes in Photoshop
you might also like
UX Design Glossary: Interface Navigation.
The new collection of terms for UX Design Glossary, this time focused on a variety of interface navigation elements: buttons, menus, switches etc.2017.03.21 Read More
Design for Diversity of Cultures: Perception of Colors.
The article giving insights into the issue of color choice for design projects in the perspective of cultural background and different color associations.2017.03.15 Read More
UX Wireframing: Foundation of Usability.
The article presenting deeper insights into the topic of UX wireframing: definition, benefits, classification, tools and tips on design workflow.2017.03.10 Read More